"Building high performing teams" presented by Plato
Join us for an evening of lively conversation on how to build and manage high performing teams of engineers and product managers. After the panel discussion, you can chat with other eng & product managers in breakout groups to discuss various management topics!
• Square's Director of Engineerng, Willem Avé
• Apollo's VP of Engineering, Claire Hough (and former SVP of Eng at Udemy)
• Gusto's Head of Product, Tomer London
• 6 to 6:45 pm — Attendees arrive, have food & drinks, mingle
• 6:45 to 8 pm — Panel discussion + breakout groups
• 8 to 8:30 pm — Attendees mingle and events wraps up
Plato (www.platohq.com) connects engineering & product managers with mentorship from tech leaders at companies like Google, Lyft, Netflix, Slack, and more. And thanks to our friends at Lohika for helping us put together this event!